The inaugural Session talks on 'Innovation in India'. Here we discuss that while mapping the Innovation landscape for Indian companies, what are the critical strengths and limitations that Indian Innovators bring.
It is followed by context setting from Erehwon Innovation Consulting, introducing the concept of 'Orbit Shifting Innovations' whithin Products, Processes, Services and Business Model. It sets the stage of exploring the innovation sensitive capabilities and competencies that organisations today need to master to stay ahead in the game.
The six major themes are as follows:
- Leadership Approaches and Role in creating and nurturing the Innovation Culture
- Stimulating Innovation in Large Organisations
- Funding Innovations
- Commercializing Innovations
- Innovation Tools, Systems and Structures
- Innovation Networks and Partnerships
With subject matter experts, innovation evangelists and practicing managers, the break-out sessions would be full of energy and learning.