Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Seventh India Innovation Summit- 2011



The Seventh India Innovation Summit, jointly hosted by CII and  Karnataka Government, got concluded last Friday evening at Hotel Leela Palace, Bangalore. Attended by over 500 delegates from across the country, the two day event did live up to its expectation of sharing insights and practices on innovation drawn from various institutions, large and small. Though I could not be a part of the event (owing to my end-term exams here at IIM Bangalore), the 'Network Effect' did work. My mentor, GS Nathan painstakingly took notes for me to share with you and help evangelist the spirit of Innovation. I owe it to Nathan.

Kindly share the note within your community. Also feel free to add to it online (at http://cii-innovation.blogspot.com) or by writing back to me on innovation.evangelist@gmail.com. Happy reading. 

No comments: